PEI Landscapes with Bill Rogers
Workshop Dates: 10/18/2013 - 10/20/2013
Location: McLean House Inn, Souris PEI
Souris (Outside USA)Prince Edward Island
PEI Landscapes with Bill Rogers CSPWC TWSA SCA
Mediums: Oil, watercolour
Hosted by The McLean House Inn located in beautiful Souris, Prince Edward Island.
Date: October 18, 19 and 20th, 2013
Cost for workshop: $250.00 (provide your own materials)
Cost for accommodations and painting: $450.00 ($250.00 – workshop and $200.00 accommodations for two nights - Friday and Saturday)
We are also working with a local restaurant to provide us with some wonderful meals.
Please call 1 (902) 687-1875 if you have any questions or would like to book a spot.
We look forward to seeing you in October!
"Painting the Figure in the Landscape"
Workshop Dates: 3/8/2014 - 3/15/2014
Location: Casa de los Artistas
Boca de Tomatlan (Outside USA)South of Puerto Vallarta
Known for incorporating the figure in his landscape paintings, Bill will guide us, both in plein air and the studio, as we paint a variety of subjects of this inspirational area -where there will be many opportunities to paint either the pure landscape or incorporate the figure if you like - on the beach, fisherman at their boats, people in the square of a quaint mountain town.
- 7 nights accommodation private room and private bath (single or double occupancy) with balcony
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 6 Dinners at ocean side restaurant
- All Drinks
- 6 Days of Art Workshops (other Seminar times vary - check individual course schedule) - each day from approximately 9:30am to 1:00 in the studio and 3:00pm to 6:00 in the field or studio, as well as some evenings - 1 to 3pm is for lunch and siesta or other activities of your choosing - 36 hours of art workshop time
- Some art materials (we encourage you to bring your favorites or specific Instructors materials, contact us with questions)
- Boat Trip to explore the gorgeous coastline with opportunity to see whales, dolphins, giant mantas/optional snorkeling at Los Arcos National Coral Reef Park, then on to a fabulous picnic at an exotic secluded beach for more swimming, art making and exploration,
- Trip to mountain town of El Tuito for exploration, photography, sketching, plein air painting with lunch and tequila tasting at mountaintop Hacienda Restaurant (possible horseback riding, additional fee, reservations in advance)
- 1 late afternoon and evening excursion to Puerto Vallarta for Gallery Walk Tour, shopping and city life.
- wireless internet access in the Casa living room
- Round trip ground transportation from P.V. airport to Casa, - Sat. to Sat. (or dates listed for your workshop)
Plein Air Korcula with Bill Rogers cspwc twsa sca
Workshop Dates: 5/23/2014 - 6/1/2014
Location: Island of Korcula, Croatia
Workshop fee includes accommodations and meals.
Capture the landscapes, seascapes and cityscapes of the Island of Korcula in the Adriatic with Plein air painter William (Bill) Rogers.
This late spring/early summer workshop should be at the perfect time of year for temperature and foliage. Bill will provide you instruction in oil and watercolour, but he has also worked in pastel and acrylic so bring your medium(s) of choice. Figures in the landscape are a frequent theme in his work so if you have trouble incorporating figures, this is the workshop for you. Our hostess Lynda has family connections and will give us a fabulous painting holiday!
Check out the official website for more information and to register. www.slikamilina.ca
|Edit My Site|